Telecoms software solutions
for your business.
SuperVoice - Telephone answering solution
Supervoice is a Voicemail and Fax solution for the small business. It is a total communication solution software consolidating today's most widely used communication tools into one single channel.
This software will provide quality and flexibility for all your business demands. This system is versatile, expandable and best of all user friendly. The system easily expands to grow with your business with simple System Inter Connection capability to ensure long-lasting support.
SuperVoice is packed with features:
- SuperVoice Pro supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Millennium, Windows 2000 and Windows XP Home / Pro / MCE and Windows 2003.
- Allows user to record telephone conversation
- Supports different greetings for different callers based on Caller ID information
- Automatically forward your voice mail and faxes to your e-mail account.
- Enhanced 1-Level Tree Script support Remote caller can now access directly to a specified mailbox (extension) without another voice prompt
- More selections are available for each leaf of a tree script.
- Supports Group Mailboxes - a caller can leave a message to a group mailbox and everyone who belongs to this mailbox will receive the message
- Supports Urgent Group Mailboxes - a caller can leave a urgent message to a Urgent Group Mailboxes and everyone who belongs to this mailbox will be notified by phone call, pager or email.
- Allows more notification features when voice message arrives in the mailbox
- Supports email using MAPI protocol.
- Increase the number of entries allowed in the phone book.
- Supports office open/close greetings
- Log record in message log even if the caller does not leave a message provided the Caller ID information is available.
- Allows user to customize cover sheet for faxing
- Allows sending faxes using calling card
- Supports more modem chipsets
- Supports more voice parameters control
- Supports PBX transfer, transfer your incoming calls to extensions on your switchboard or to an external line, for example a cell phone.