You want to work with new and emerging technologies and love to
make a difference in people's lives?
...you are at the right place.
Careers - Jobs and employment oppurtunities
We currently have the following opportunities. Please note that we do not and never use recruitment agencies.
Sales Executive & Account Manager (UK)
We are looking for an experienced sales person to sell our Web development and Online Marketing services to corporate businesses. We look for a sales person to sell over the phone and face to face to generating revenues from SME's and corporate business and bring accounts to the company. You would ideally have 3 or more years proven IT Sales, and knowledge of Pharmaceutical online marketing would be beneficial.
Your role will be providing IT products and services predominantly to the Corporate and SME Market, managing existing accounts as well as creating new business throughout the UK and abroad. nike free 4.0 You are targeted on calls and revenue and as such you need to be target driven and you will be highly ambitious and a desire to achieve results.
To be considered you should be able to demonstrate:
- proven track record in phone sales and face to face
- excellent communication skills up to board level
- excellent written communication skills
- Web development and online marketing sales expertise would be an advantage
We will pay a basic dependent on your experience but the package includes:
- basic with structured increases
- leading industry commission schemes
- training and career development plan
- opportunities to work with new and emerging technologies
To apply please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com and quote Ref. SALES1.
ASP.NET 3.5/ 4.0 (VB.NET) Web Developer (UK / EU / China / Kenya)
Naxtech is currently looking for talented Classic ASP and ASP.NET 3.5/4.0 (VB.NET only) web developers with knowledge of scalable web application programming and SQL Server 2005/2008 on the Windows 2008 Server platform. The role requires very good awareness of concepts such as WCF (windows communication foundation), WWF (windows workflow foundation), REST, AJAX, and user interface design.
The role also requires the ability to translate business and marketing requirements to technical ones and identify how one affects other aspects of a project. The ideal candidate should be able to grasp the link and inter-relation between the various sides of a project (technical, marketing, sales and business).
The main skills required for the role are :
a) Passion for technology and IT
b) A pro-active and can-do attitude
c) Team working but able to work independently
d) Customer focus
e) Asp.Net 3.5 4.0 (Vb.Net only
f) Classic Asp (important)
g) Sql Server 2005 2008
h) Windows Server 2008 R2
Knowledge of another language additional qualifications (eg. MBA) and memberships/awards will be considered a plus.
Candidates will be required to take a 1-hour test.
To apply please send your
a) CV & covering letter,
b) portfolio/samples of work (if applicable)
c) salary and/or daily rate expectations
To apply please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref. ASPNET40.
Web Designer (UK / USA / China/ Kenya)
Naxtech is currently looking for a creative and talented home-based or freelance Web / Graphics Designer. This role will involve the creation of web design concepts and conversion to an HTML&CSS web template. Please note that this is a freelance role.
Technical skills required: Adobe Photoshop/Macromedia Fireworks/Corel PaintShop Pro, HTML and CSS. Creativity and good communication skills are also required. Knowledge of Flash and Print design would be beneficial. A portfolio and relevant experience would be advantageous, but are not essential.
Please note that for China applications of Hebei residents are preferred.
To apply please send your CV & covering letter, plus portfolio/samples of work email@example.com and quote Ref. GFX1.
Business Development and Sales Manager (UK / USA)
Due to ongoing growth within our market we are now looking for a Home-Based Business Development Manager to join our team and this will be an opportunity for strong performers with proven B2B account development and sales experience to move their career forward on the back of their own performance whilst earning the levels of remuneration they desire.
You will be home based with a geographic region and will have the responsibility for the management of named accounts with the remit of developing solution sales into the accounts whilst maintaining your account base.
Knowledge of any foreign languages would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Deliver plans to develop High Value customer relationships to maximise profitability.
- Continue to deliver an end-to-end customer experience through proactive account management and through effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Deliver solutions that drive data usage in line with the wider data sales targets.
- Ensure the provisioning and administration is well controlled and delivered within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that customer solutions are effectively delivered.
- Have a full understanding of the customer offer and experience delivered by competitors.
- Seek and use customer feedback to improve the level of service offered to ensure that the customer is maintained.
Key skills required for the role will include:
- Proven Account Management / Development experience, preferably within a solutions selling B2B environment / market.
- Proven track record of achieving successful account growth and maximising revenues.
- Capable of working within a flexible and distibuted organisation and able to build strong relationships and credibility with customers both internally and externally.
- Proven record of customer relationship building and implementing customer focused sales activities.
To apply or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref. BDM2.
Chinese Translators (UK / USA / China)
We are now looking for a Home-Based Chinese-English Translator to join our talented team. The ideal candidates should be fluent in Mandarin and English and have familiarity with MS-Office applications (word, powerpoint). Technical and computer programming knowledge (SQL Server, Visual Studio, etc) would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com and quote Ref. TRAN1.