Regulations compliant digital services for Pharmaceuticals worldwide.
Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Chemicals, HCPs
The pharmaceutical sector, and especially anything related to prescription-only medication, is strictly regulated with practically all marketing activities banned in all countries. Having said that, pharmaceutical marketing regulations differ from country to country which makes marketing increasingly difficult especially since the sector is so heavily regulated.
We can help with:
- Regulations-compliant marketing and SEO (search engine optimisation) to both the general public and healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses)
- Identifying a activities to meet a particular brand objective, including market entry and intelligence
- Digital audits and healthchecks of your brand amd existing marketing activities
- Customer-focused brand or therapy area communications strategy
- Business intelligence resulting to the generation of new opportunities
- Creating digital support for events, conferences, KOL communities, podcasts, mobile, audio/video streaming, eDetailing and more.
- On demand digital deliverables such as e-details, microsites, brand sites, along with multi-lingual SEO, content generation (medical writing), web analytics, social media and traffic monitoring.
- Engaments and maketing deliverables in a variety of formats and devices (ipad, iphone, smartphones, laptops)
The services we can provide to these businesses include:
- Websites for healthcare professionals, doctors, private consutants, and GP practices
- Online Advertising and e-Detailing
- Geo-Targetting and Geo-Location
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in multiple languages and countries
- System Integration and website automation
- Email Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Website Development and Designing
- Web Analytics
- PR Distribution
- Online Distribution including GDS representation
- Software and Application development
- Social media monitoring
- Micro-sites and digital Marketing for pharmaceutical brands