PR distribution to let the world know about your amazing brand.
PR Distribution - Your press release everywhere
It is a fact that we are not a PR agency. However we work with the world's largest two PR agencies (and more) to provide you with the best possible coverage and dstribution for your news and press releases.
As we work closely with PR agencies we know what information they want, how they want them and how we can best use them to maximise ROI both online (for SEO purposes for instance) and offline. Our partners maintain the most accurate and extensive database of media and financial contacts and other opinion formers essential to your communications programme.
Distributing your press release through Naxtech means you'll reach all your targets: print and broadcast newsrooms, individual reporters and editors, nike free run 3 consumers, financial and news portals, websites, news syndicators, bloggers, social media networks and more. Together with our partners we have the expertise to help guide you and your news to achieve your goals.
Target by Region, Industry or News Theme
We can distribute your press release to thousands of daily newspapers, plus radio and television stations and online outlets (see MediaList1 and MediaList2). Or customise your distribution by region, industry, state/province or city. Select from more than 200 industry/trade lists. And enhance your news visibility by including a video, photo or other multimedia.
- Distribution via the news network, providing simultaneous reach to news organisations and other key market participants retaining your formatted content and wide, functional tables.
- Delivery into newsrooms using a multi-channel network that includes access to the platforms of AP, Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, AFP, Bloomberg and dozens more.
- FREE distribution to print and online trade media and industry opinion leaders in your choice of more than 200 vertical market categories.
- FREE Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including keyword research and placement, embedded hyperlinks and text formatting.
- FREE XHTML formatting, allowing your press release to retain all its original formatting and hyperlinks at websites such as Google News, Yahoo! Finance, Dow Jones Marketwatch and others.
- FREE social media sharing links, for online readers to submit your news to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other popular sharing sites.
- FREE display of your full-color company logo, hyperlinked to your own website, to help your branding efforts.
- Receive direct links to your news on dozens of online news sites, audience measurement data, social media submissions statistics, referring URLs and more.
- Simple and Secure Distribution. Our partners’ experienced editorial professionals will format and distribute your news per your instructions, while keeping their eyes out for errors and suggesting appropriate channels for your press release.
Contact us now to discuss further.